For years now Turn10 have had a rewards program for players who dedicate time to the franchise. On Xbox One this is in the form of the Forza Dashboard App which gives you credits and rewards for playing new Forza games including Forza Motorsport 5 and Forza Horizon 2. Since the reveal of Forza Motorsport 6, players will be handsomely rewarded if they’ve played the previous games.
Not only that, but Turn10 will allow you to transfer your Drivatar, Custom Tunes (car customized tuning) and Custom Liveries to the new game so you don’t have to do all of that custom work all over again. (Believe me it takes a lot of time to tune a car until it’s perfect for your driving style). This makes Forza Motorsport 6 a must get for any Forza fan out there because it will give you more without losing anything.
Rewards will start with your reward tier based on how much time you’ve spent in game and your XP level. There are 8 specific reward tiers and more will be added apparently when Forza Motorsport 6 launches. They are as follows:
• Tier 2: 2015 BMW M235i
• Tier 3: 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition
• Tier 4: 2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe
• Tier 5: 2014 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S
• Tier 6: 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
• Tier 7: 2014 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione 458 Italia GTLM
• Tier 8: 2014 Audi #2 Audi Team Joest R18 e-tron Quattro
If you’ve played either Forza Motorsport 4 on Xbox 360, Forza Motorsport 5 and Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One then the following will be awarded to you:
• Forza Motorsport 4: 2009 Ford Focus RS
• Forza Motorsport 5: 2013 Ford Shelby GT500
• Forza Horizon 2: 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Shelby
If you purchased the VIP membership with Forza Motorsport 5 or Forza Horizon 2 the following will be rewarded:
• Forza Motorsport 5 VIP: 2013 Ferrari LaFerrari
• Forza Horizon 2 VIP: 2011 Koenigsegg Agera
The following rewards will give you a specific amount of credits based on how many vehicles you have in your garage in Forza Motorsport 3, Forza Motorsport 4, Forza Motorsport 5 and Forza Horizon 1 and 2. These are cumulative and Forza will automatically allocate these rewards based on saved games.
• For each game with 50 – 199 cars in your garage, you’ll receive 100,000 in-game credits.
• For each game with 200 – 299 cars in your garage, you’ll receive 1,000,000 in-game credits.
• For each game with 300 or more cars in your garage, you’ll receive 5,000,000 in-game credits.
You can pre-order the game right now on the Xbox One store and get some added pre-order bonuses. The game is expected to be released on September 15th.