Since the release of Metro Exodus, 4A Games has been working to improve the experience by fixing any bugs and adding new features. Today, the Metro Exodus Ranger Update has been released across all platforms, bringing a host of improvements, fixes, new modes and more.
Here’s a list of everything included in the Metro Exodus Ranger Update:
- New Game +
- Developer Commentary
- Improved Controller Responsiveness
- Platform Specific Improvements and New Features, including Mouse and Keyboard support on Xbox One
- General Performance, Balance and Gameplay Optimizations
- Crash/Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Full Ukrainian Localization Added
- Inventory Modes
- AI Modes
- Environment Modes
- Game Modes
- New Achievements/Trophies
You can read more on the update right here.
Developed by 4A Games and published by Deep Silver, Metro Exodus released on February 15th earlier this year. 4A Games has been releasing several updates for the game, including optimizing it for the Xbox Adaptive Controller. Metro Exodus is available on Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4. For more information on Metro Exodus, you can check out our review right here.