The financial results for the Ubisoft 2018-19 earnings report have been revealed, as well as some information on Ubisoft’s forward planning for the next fiscal year.
Here’s the highlights from the Ubisoft 2018-19 earnings report:
- Net bookings are up 17%, with operating income up 49%
- Total sales hit €1.85 billion (or roughly $2.1 billion USD)
- Digital sales have overtaken physical sales for the company
- More than 100 million unique players across all games
- Sales for Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey were higher than Origins
- The Division 2 saw “record highs” of engagement
- Rainbow Six Siege has brought in $1.12 billion USD in revenue
- Far Cry 5 is the best-selling Ubisoft game on current-generation hardware
- Four new AAA games will release by March 2020, Ghost Recon Breakpoint is one, the other three are unannounced
- Skull & Bones has been delayed past March 2020
With three additional unannounced games coming, it seems like Ubisoft will have a fair bit to announce at their conference during E3 2019. For information on Ubisoft’s last financial quarter, check here.