It was rumored late last week that Square Enix’s 2018’s hit JRPG Octopath Traveler would be coming. This announcement was originally leaked via a blog post by Square Enix who immediately pulled the blog post down. As it turns out we didn’t have to wait long to get confirmation on the official release date for Octopath Traveler on PC. On June 7th, 2019 PC gamers will be able to download and purchase Octopath Traveler via Steam or the Square Enix store. Along with this news Square Enix released an official trailer for the PC version of the game, and it is definitely worth checking out!
Octopath Traveler PC Trailer
Eight travelers. Eight adventures. Eight roles to play. Embark on an epic journey across the vast and wondrous world of Orsterra and discover the captivating stories of each of the eight travelers.
– Play as eight different characters, each with their own stories to uncover and side quests to complete
– Explore the enchanting yet perilous world of Orsterra, spanning 8 vast regions and discover each character’s full story as their journey unfolds
– Use each character’s distinctive abilities (Path Actions), skills and talents in frenetic battles
– Enjoy the accessible yet deep turn-based combat battle system and break through enemy lines by identifying and targeting their weaknesses
– Solve side quests and story scenarios in a few different ways and take decisions that shape your path – Experience visuals inspired by retro 2D RPGs with beautiful realistic elements set in a 3D world
Will you be playing Octopath Traveler on PC? Let us know in the comments and don’t forget to check back for the latest gaming news and information.