Six games were announced today that would be coming to the Xbox Game Pass. Two of those games I was very excited to see. Monster Hunter: World and Prey will be two of the six games joining the subscription service this month.
— Larry Hryb 🏡🎮☁ (@majornelson) April 10, 2019
Here is the full list of games with the dates that they will be available to enjoy.
- Monster Hunter: World – April 18th
- The Gold Club 2 – April 11th
- Prey – April 11th
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier – April 18th
- Resident Evil 5 – April 25th
- Life is Strange 2: Episode 2 – April 24th
That’s six more reasons to join the Xbox Game Pass. From Sea of Thieves to Halo 5, the service has just about everything you want to play. If you haven’t signed up yet you can do so for $1 right now. The game that I really want to play is actually The Golf Club 2, The Masters is starting today and I think it would be great to jump into some golf this weekend.