DOOM Eternal is coming out next week on March 20th. Many players are ready to download the game to get prepared for launch. Currently, only one console is letting you pre-load the game today. The Xbox One is allowing players to pre-load the game if they purchased it. Everyone else will be able to preload the game 48 hours before its launch.
These are the times that everyone will be able to start playing. DOOM 64 will also be available at the same time if you preordered the game. DOOM Eternal will be launching in Japan on March 26th.
- DOOM Eternal unlocks at 12:00am midnight, in your time zone, on March 20
- In North America, DOOM Eternal unlocks at 12:00am midnight ET on March 20
- DOOM Eternal unlocks at 12:00 am-midnight, in your time zone, on March 20
- In North America, DOOM Eternal unlocks at 12:00 am-midnight ET on March 20
- In Mexico, DOOM Eternal unlocks at 1am ET on March 20
- unlocks at unlocks at 12:01 AM Eastern Time on March 20
PC (Steam and Bethesda.net):
- will unlock for each territory below at the following times:
- In AU/NZ/Asia, unlocks at 7:01AM Pacific Time on March 19 (12:01AM JST March 20)
- In Europe and rest-of-world, unlocks at 4:01PM Pacific Time on March 19 (12:01AM GMT March 20)
- In North and South America, unlocks at 9:01PM Pacific Time on March 19 (12:01AM EDT March 20)
If your looking to play the game on the PC here are the minimum specs needed to play.
PC Minimum Specs (1080p / 60 FPS / Low Quality Settings)
- 64-bit Windows 7/64-Bit Windows 10
- Intel Core i5 @ 3.3 GHz or better, or AMD Ryzen 3 @ 3.1 GHz or better
- 8GB System RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 1050Ti (4GB), GTX 1060 (3GB), GTX 1650 (4GB) or AMD Radeon R9 280 (3GB), AMD Radeon R9 290 (4GB) or RX 470 (4GB)
- 50 GB hard drive space
If you want to see the full listing for all the specs just click the link at the start of the article. E3 has been cancelled, that doesn’t mean we won’t have a virtual conference.