Kingdom Come: Deliverance originally released on February 13th, 2018 and offered gamers an in-depth and historical experience. One of my personal favorite RPG’s of last year, Kingdom Come: Deliverance has received a treasure trove of post-launch content. From the hardcore mode for those of strong will, or the adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon, there is no doubt that Warhorse Studios has done a fantastic job with post-launch support. Fans of the game can rejoice with the upcoming expansion “A Woman’s Lot” which brings two unique standalone series of quests. Here is a brief synopsis of what the DLC will include from the Steam store page.
- Two New Questlines:
- A Woman’s Lot – play as Theresa and explore Skalitz before the attack in a standalone series of quests
- The Madonna of Sasau – major new questline for Henry with multiple endings
- Dog companion for both Henry and Theresa
- New Houndmaster skill
- New items (weapon, shield, and potion) and perks to unlock
- New characters and one new historical figure to be met and interacted with
The DLC is available today on Steam, console players will have to wait a brief time as A Woman’s Lot will be available on June 11th on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance – A Woman’s Lot Trailer
Will you be purchasing this new DLC in Kingdom Come: Deliverance? Let us know in the comments and don’t forget to check back for the latest gaming news and information.