Death Stranding is moving on to other gaming platforms. It was announced this week that the game will be coming to PC later this year. Maybe we could get a Switch version in the next few years. Some players may have hated this game, personally I enjoyed the story and futuristic delivery man gameplay.
Kojima Productions’ #DeathStranding launches on Steam & Epic Games Store on June 2, 2020.
The PC edition features Photo Mode, high frame rate, ultra-wide monitor support & content from Valve’s Half-Life!
— 505 Games (@505_Games) March 2, 2020
Starting June 2nd, 2020 PC players will be able to play Death Stranding. They can pick up their copy of the game from the retail version, Steam, or Epic Games Store. Players who purchase the game when it launches will receive these items.
Selections from ‘The Art of Death Stranding’ digital art book (by Titan Books)
• Death Stranding Original Score Expanded Edition by Ludvig Forsell (including 10 unreleased tracks)
• Chiral Gold / Omnireflector “Ludens Mask” Sunglasses (Color Variant)
• Gold / Silver Power Skeleton
• Gold / Silver All-terrain Skeleton
• Gold / Silver Armor Plate (LV2)
If you pre-order the game you will receive the content above and all of this.
• Chiral Gold / Omnireflector “Sam” Sunglasses (Color Variant)
• Chiral Gold / Omnireflector Cap (Color Variant)
• Gold / Silver Speed Skeleton
• Gold / Silver Armor Plate
On top of all these items, players will also be receiving Half-Life content. This is going to be a very cool cross-over. Players can click this link to see which version they want to buy. Death Stranding is still available to play on the Playstation 4 for the rest of the world. Did you know we have less than a month until Animal Crossing: New Horizons and DOOM Eternal both launch. March is shaping up to be a great month for gamers.