The latest game from 2K grabbed the number one spot in the UK Physical Game sales chart. Battleborn, which is developed by the Borderlands creator Gearbox, managed to grab the second number one for the Take 2 family. Ratchet and Clank, which managed to stay in the top spot for 2 weeks, slipped down to third position this week, after sales dropped an additional 51%.
The Division managed to stay in the top 5 for 9 weeks so far, and Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 grabbed the second spot. Infinity Ward and Activision received a lot of flack after the release of the upcoming Call of Duty’s trailer, which gamers found wanting.
Bestselling Physical Games in the UK
- Battleborn (PC/Xbox One/PS4)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (PC/Xbox One/PS4)
- Ratchet and Clank (PS4)
- Grand Theft Auto V (PC/Xbox One/PS4)
- The Division (PC/Xbox One/PS4)
- Far Cry Primal (PC/Xbox One/PS4)
- Lego Marvel Avengers (Xbox One/PS4)
- Dark Souls 3 (PC/Xbox One/PS4)
- EA Sports UFC 2 (Xbox One/PS4)
- Fifa 16 (PC/Xbox One/PS4)