Today at EA Play we get some extended looks at EA’s most popular titles. Apex Legends comes out to bat right after Jedi Fallen Order. Details on season 2, a new weapon, a 10th Legend, new mode and more! Here is all the “Quick bits” from the live stream. Hold onto your seats Apex Legends fans!
Legendary Hunt Event
- Time Limited Event: Ends June 18th
- An Elite Queue. Place in the top 5 of any match earn the right to join the queue. You can then go up against other Elite queued players and put your skills to the test.
- You can complete Legendary Hunt Challenges for unique rewards. Such as legend and weapon skins.
- Everyone apart of the Battlepass receives the “Honored Prey” R301. You will also receive the Legendary Skin “Night Terror” for Wraith.
- You can earn a full battle pass level by placing in the top 5, every day while the event is active.
- The first ever Double-XP weekend hit Apex Legends June 7-9. Works on both base and Battlepass levels.
- Rotating Legendary Skins unique to the event will be in the store.
Season 2 “Battlecharge” Details
- New Weapon: L-Star, available in Care Package drops only
- Two New Hop Ups
- Battle pass changes
- Now Challenged Based. Daily/Weekly challenges for rewards, can stack if you havent played in awhile.
- Badges and Stat trackers being removed to create more space. Being replaced with 3 new content types
- Enough crafting medals to craft a legendary weapon of your own choosing at lvl 100.
- 4 Legendary skins for Battlepass owners. 2 Weapon and 2 Character.
- Ranked Mode. Consists of 6 tiers. Bronze to Apex Predator. Special Matchmaking for each tier. Rewards based at the end of the season for each tier.
- A 10th Legend: Watson who can build defenses. Check out the link for the compiled info!