A new post on PlayStation Blog has revealed the Days Gone photo mode. You can see all the details for the Days Gone photo mode below.
Days Gone photo mode details:
- Characters panel lets players toggle character/bike visibility and facial expressions
- Frames & Presets panel has nine custom frames, as well as black frame shapes and sizes, Days Gone logo options and 18 filter presets
- Lens panel handles Field of View, Focal Distance, Aperture and Film
- Focus lock, set a point that stays sharp no matter where the camera is
- Advanced mode, 55 different settings including Bloom, Color Grading and Color Depth Grading panels.
Jeff Ross, Game Director at Bend Studio, writes that “We worked closely with members of our Art team, including some Hollywood veterans, to help define the essential properties to capture all the power and flexibility that comes with professional photo editing software. This is the very same interface our artists used to author the filter presets that ship with the game. Players can even use one of our presets as a starting point to learn how Advanced Mode works, then use it a baseline to creating their own filter that can be saved to one of five preset slots for easy reuse later.”
Photo mode is often used by gamers for customizing cool screenshots, focusing on details characters or breathtaking environments. By including Photo Mode at launch, it seems that Bend Studio recognizes the importance of the feature.
Days Gone releases on April 26th, 2019. If you’d like to learn more about the game, you can check out the most recently released trailer right here. You can also read my impressions from when I played Days Gone at E3 2018.