Idea Factory International have revealed that they are bringing Dark Rose Valkyrie to PC. Like many of the publisher’s PC ports, the JRPG will have a discount during its first week on sale and a Deluxe Pack.
— Idea Factory Intl (@IdeaFactoryIntl) March 12, 2018
From the official description on Steam:
Featuring the talents of Tales of series scenario writer Takumi Miyajima and Tales of series character designer Kosuke Fujishima, this JRPG appoints you to lead an elite military force known as ACID (Anti-Chimera Interception Division) to defend humanity from enemies transformed by the mysterious Chimera Virus! Fight in a real-time battle system alongside your teammates–but don’t let your guard down. Investigate your allies to expose the traitor infected by the virus, before it’s too late!
- Take the fight into Overdrive! Characters can transform into their stronger split personalities mid-battle, but be strategic – too many transformations will lead to Fatigue!
- Customize Combos! Customize weapons and attack combinations for each character, and do more damage with Riot Combos, Simultaneous Attacks, and more!
- A Traitor Amongst You! Depending on your choices, a team member will betray you. Find the traitor in visual-novel style interrogation sequences, and change the game’s ending!
The Deluxe Pack includes:
- A character art collection
- Another collection of rough art
- 5 PC wallpapers
- 4 wallpapers for mobile devices
Dark Rose Valkyrie will launch for PC worldwide on April 10, 2018. For a more in-depth look at the game, check out our review of the PS4 version.
[amazon_link asins=’B01N2GQ54A,B01LZR8S39,B00PXLB1KE,B015Z31TVA,B072FKVD8R’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’ticgn0a-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’d7f224c4-26d5-11e8-babc-a56763172323′]